Sunday, April 29, 2012

Trixie B. True Rules!


One day, I was exploring www.esty.com, which is this really fantastic website for creative folk to sell their wares.    They have everything from handmade furniture, to clothing, to jewelry, to purses and wallets.  I'm sure they have more. but these are the areas I frequent most.

Anyway, Scout has been wanting a new wallet, and I came across a seller who makes vintage trailer wallets.  Her etsy page can be found at Trixie B. True.  I got a fun idea in my head - I wondered if this artist could create a custom wallet with a Loretta theme as a present for Scout.

Loretta, The Original

So, I reached out to Trixie B. True and sent her the link to The Adventures of Scout and Bear.  Trixie B. True was more than up for the challenge, and what she created is AWESOME!  She kept me posted on her creative process, and let me be involved in choosing colors and the interior material used.  But the design and the output was totally Trixie's.  We couldn't love the wallet more.  Further, she was fast, the quality and craftsmanship of the wallet is just gorgeous, and while you might think that having something custom designed and made would be expensive, Trixie was incredibly reasonably priced.  In fact, I think she should be more expensive considering how nice this wallet it.

The only thing I am disappointed about is the quality of my photos.  Maybe the new Loretta Wallet sparkles too much that she is too brilliant to be properly photographed, but I tried a few different backgrounds.  I hope you can at least see how beautiful she is, and how truly nice this wallet is.  So nice, in fact, I think I might end up keeping it for myself.  :)


See How She Sparkles!

Houndstooth Cloth Interior Lining



Super Snazzy

Plenty of Room For Cards and Money


Super Retro


Loretta On The Move!


I just want to thank the wonderful artist and person behind Trixie B. True.  For awesome gift ideas - and even better for presents for yourself, check her out and support small businesses and people living their dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment