Monday, January 16, 2012

More Pictures From Home

I realized after posting about our time in Jacksonville that I forgot to mention (and I can't believe I forgot because it was so great) that my mom and sister gave us such great presents for our adventures!  Mom put together an amazing rolling toolbox full of tools, cables, oil, and all sorts of things we might need in a pinch on the road, and April gave us a terrific camping table!  It really means so much to both of us that our families are so supportive of our adventures. 

Awesome Presents!

There were also so many more great pictures to share, so here goes...Enjoy!

The Happiest Nana

Scout and L

Story Time!

J and his Grandma


Tummy Time

Pirate Ship in St. Augustine

Fritters...They Went Uneaten...

My Beautiful Sister

Scout and H


Jacksonville Beach

Angel Wings

Scout and Bella

Me, Holding Bella Captive

Sunset

The Corner Christmas Tree
The Cutest Prisoner

Sisters

H Snuggling Her New Friend

Such a Sweet Family!

Babies

Auntie Scout Wears Her Hair Like That Sometimes, Too.

Fun Times With Nana

What's Up?

Love

Little Goof Ball

More Love...<3

Miss you guys so much already.......

No comments:

Post a Comment